Seeking a Fully or Provisionally Licensed Mental Health professional to provide individual and couples therapy on a contract basis in Raleigh, Durham, or greater Greensboro area. Services will be rendered via telehealth for the time being. A qualified candidate will have experience working with some combination of the following presenting issues and demographics:
- Substance use disorder – clients and family
- Womxn’s issues (health concerns, perinatal mental health, IPV)
- Children and adolescents
- Trauma (especially if you have training in EMDR, SE, Brainspotting)
- Specialize in working with BIPOC clients
- Unrestricted license to practice counseling or in related field (LCMHC/A, LCSW/A, LMFT/A, Clinical Psychologist).
- At least two years post-graduate clinical experience.
- Commitment to anti-oppression and advocacy within and outside of therapeutic relationships.
- Willingness to see a minimum of 12 clients per week - on your schedule.
Why Creasman Counseling
As a member of the Creasman fam, you'll have opportunities for supervision (toward licensure as needed), consultation, community building, advocacy and research. As an employer, my goal is to ensure that your work aligns with your values and supports your life. We do this by:
Some of our group at our most recent retreat
Please send an updated copy of your resume and (uggh!) a cover letter to
Dr. Aisha Al-Qimlass, Director of Operations at
In your letter, please indicate how you have implemented social justice in your life and practice so far, details about your ideal caseload and client, and outline any goals you have for group work, advocacy, or community involvement.