Healing the Inner Critic Audio Course
Learn to release negative judgments about yourself and others by healing your inner critic.
Our minds are constantly judging, and when we are inundated with negative thoughts, we can feel irritable, disconnected, and disempowered. In this course, you will learn how to work with your inner critic, identify its source, and use compassion and mindfulness strategies to let go of negative self-talk that is creating barriers to wellness, joy, and loving connection with others.
10 minutes per day for 10 days will help you release the hurts that keep you stuck with your inner critic. You'll get expert guidance on learning to be compassionate with yourself when your inner critic is running the show. You'll learn:
- What the inner critic is
- Which situations trigger your personal critic
- How your inner critic came to be
- How your inner critic impacts your relationships with yourself, your loved ones, and your community
- Skills for healing the underlying hurts that keep your inner critic in charge of your choices
- Strategies for responding to people effectively when they are being pushed around by their inner critic.
You'll also be invited to participate in discussion and ask Dr. Creasman questions in a closed Facebook group for Inner Critic students only.