Seeking a Fully or Provisionally Licensed Mental Health professional to provide individual counseling on a contract basis via telehealth; couples and/or family counseling as desired. A qualified candidate will have experience working with perinatal/postpartum mental health concerns, and some combination of the following presenting issues and demographics:
- PMH-C preferred https://www.postpartum.net/professionals/certification/
- Substance use and addictive disorders
- Trauma (especially if you have training in EMDR, SE, Brainspotting)
- Disordered Eating/Intuitive Eating
- Unrestricted license to practice counseling or in related field (LCMHC/A, LCSW/A, LMFT/A, Clinical Psychologist).
- At least two years post-graduate clinical experience.
- Commitment to anti-oppression and advocacy within and outside of therapeutic relationships.
- Willingness to see a minimum of 12 clients per week - on your schedule.
- Responsiveness to and awareness of issues impacting LGBTQ2IA+ and BIPOC clients
Why Creasman Counseling
As a member of the Creasman fam, you'll have opportunities for supervision (toward licensure as needed), consultation, community building, advocacy and research. As an employer, my goal is to ensure that your work aligns with your values and supports your life. We do this by:
Some of our group at our most recent retreat
Please send an updated copy of your resume and (uggh!) a cover letter to
Dr. Aisha Al-Qimlass, Director of Operations at
In your letter, please indicate how you have implemented social justice in your life and practice so far, details about your ideal caseload and client, and outline any goals you have for group work, advocacy, or community involvement.